Certified by the Joint Commission
We have the Gold
Seal of Approval.
The Joint Commission has awarded their Gold Seal of Approval to RNnetwork for its expertise in the travel nursing industry. This certification recognizes our commitment to providing qualified, professional travel nurses.
We appreciate the Joint Commission for recognizing our dedication to continually providing first-rate services. For every year that the Joint Commission certification has been available for medical staffing firms, RNnetwork has received this distinction in travel nursing.
What does this mean to your travel nurse career?
- Working for a travel nursing company that is committed to quality, safety, and ethical practices
- Travel nursing assignments in quality facilities, where many of the nurses work only with certified staffing firms
- Comprehensive credentialing standards and practices ensuring that you're placed in settings where your travel nursing skills and experience match best
- If you have any concerns or questions about the safety or quality of service provided by RNnetwork, please contact us. We will do our best to share information that will answer your concerns. If you are not satisfied with our response, please contact the Joint Commission directly. RNnetwork does not permit disciplinary action or retaliation against any employee or client who voices concerns with the Joint Commission.
You enjoy the following:
What does this mean to employers?
- Access to experienced and competent travel nurses who can fulfill your staffing needs
- Rigorous credentialing standards and practices, which ensure the placement of travel nursing professionals with the appropriate experience and competence
- Performance of drug and health screens, background checks, and the assurance of compliance with regulatory documentation requirements
The RNnetwork promise of quality service now has the added guarantee that we meet or exceed the standards for the travel nursing industry. The Joint Commission certification acknowledges our performance and guarantees you the following:
For more information, visit the Joint Commission website.