Refer a Nurse
For every nurse you refer to us, you’ll get paid $1,000 once they complete their assignment. And there’s no limit, so get talking.
How it works
You'll earn $1,000 for each referral you make.
Payout after 30 days
When the nurse you refer has completed 30 days of his or her minimum 8-week long assignment, your bonus will be processed and sent to you.
The fine print
- 1.The referred candidate must be a registered nurse and a new contact for RNnetwork (i.e., not already in the RNnetwork traveler database).
- 2.Your referred nurse must start an assignment within 120 days of the application date associated with that referral.
- 3.The referred nurse must accept, be placed, and have worked 30 calendar days of an 8-week or longer assignment for RNnetwork.
- 4.RNnetwork staff and family members of RNnetwork office staff are not eligible for referral payments. RNnetwork defines "family member" as those immediate family members who live in the home of the staff member — specifically, that includes spouse, children (natural, adoption, or under legal guardianship), stepchildren, and dependents under the age of 24.
- 5.Multiple bonuses will not be paid for the same referred individual, and the bonus will be awarded to the person listed on the form or application as the referring individual. A complete name, address, email, and phone number are required for the referring individual to be eligible.
- 6.In a case of "reciprocal referring" (two new candidates applying and referring each other), only one referral bonus will be paid, to be split between the travelers.
- 7.If you qualify to receive a referral bonus while you are on assignment with RNnetwork, you will receive your bonus automatically through your current payroll. Bonuses are processed and paid out within two weeks after completion of the 30-day requirement. If you qualify for the bonus but are not on an assignment at that time, you will be contacted by RNnetwork to confirm your address before your referral bonus payment is mailed.
- 8.In order for nonemployees to receive payment, they must submit a completed W-9 at the time the referral is made and will receive a Form 1099-MISC reporting the referral payment as taxable income by January 31 of the following year. There will be no tax withholding on these payments.
- 9.If the referring nurse has been an employee in the current or immediately prior calendar year, or is scheduled for an assignment in the current year, the bonus will be subject to all applicable federal, home state, and local tax withholding. These payments will be reported on Form W-2.
- 10.RNnetwork reserves the right to amend or modify these rules without notice, at any time, and for any reason.
- 11.There is no guarantee that the people you refer will be employed by us, as all hiring and placement decisions are at the discretion of RNnetwork and our clients.