RN-Medical/Surgical PCU Travel Nursing Opportunity Available in Louisville, KY
- $2,122 weekly Provider employee compensation offers are formulated according to skill level, experience, and qualifications. In addition to taxable hourly wage, provider employees may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging and meals and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines for per diem travel rates specific to agreed upon temporary assignment dates and worksite locations. Other benefits may include travel or license reimbursement. Please speak with a Recruiter for additional details.
- $20 - $24 hourly pay range
- $1,197 - $1,463 stipend
7:00 PM - 07:00 AM
Benefits of RNnetwork
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated PCUstep-down RN to join our progressive care unit.
Progressive care patients are moderately stable with less complexity, require moderate resources and require intermittent nursing vigilance, or are stable with a high potential for becoming unstable and require an increased intensity of care. Characteristics of progressive care patients include: a decreased risk of a life-threatening event, a decreased need for invasive monitoring, increased stability, and an increased ability to participate in their care. PCU RNs will have the proven ability to provide effective communication to patientfamily, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all PCU patients.
Don't hesitate to call us today!