- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1/3 cup crushed crackers (Ritz crackers work well)
- 3 small white onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Flour for dusting
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the flour and peanut oil. Shape into patties and dust with flour. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes in pan and fry until browned, about four to five minutes.
Carefully flip crab cakes and fry again until both sides are golden brown, about another four minutes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
Combine ingredients in a bowl. Chill at least one hour before serving.
Recipe submitted by Leora Brinkley, client specialist at RNnetwork