Whether you want to pursue a leadership position at a hospital or simply want to earn a bigger paycheck, earning a master of science in nursing (MSN) degree can help you achieve your goals — and now you don’t even have to quit your full-time job to do it!
U.S. News & World Report recently released its 2014 list of the best online graduate nursing programs. Below are the top five:
- St. Xavier University in Chicago, Ill.
- Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, S.C.
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst in Amherst, Mass.
- George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- East Carolina University in Greenville, N.C.
These nursing programs are ranked based on student engagement, faculty credentials and training, and student services and technology, among other criteria.
Want even more reasons to head back to school? Check out our six reasons to get an MSN!